With a track record of more than 10 years of close interaction with the water and waste water industry, Test Sanat Co. is proud to have contributed to the improvement of health standards by supplying her clients with the latest technologies, equipment and services required for the proper management and maintenance of waste water infrastructure and sewer networks.
The impressive line of machinery and equipment introduced by Test Sanat Co. are widely acclaimed across the water and waste water industry not only for their advanced and innovative technological features but, above all, for their superior economies of operation in terms of a more efficient consumption of scarce resources such as water and power.
Representative items from our extensive product line are described hereunder:
- Cylindrical pipe plugs covering a diameter range of 40-1,800 mm, with a pressure rating of max. 2.5 BAR.
- Conical shaped, multi – size pipe plugs ranging from 80-3,200 mm and a pressure of 1 BAR.
- A large variety of pipe plugs for special applications including bypass, egg-shaped and high pressure pipe plugs as well as special designs for network rehabilitation and lateral extensions under repair or commissioning.
- Mobile water jetting units with PTO or split shaft engine drive mounted on various vehicle chassis such as Isuzu, Mercedes Benz 1924, Khavar or other heavy trucks with various flow and pressure ratings, designed and manufactured by Test Sanat Co.
- Water jetting units specially designed for sewer network washing applications with independent diesel engines and mounted on various automotive chassis such as Nissan and Isuzu light trucks or semi-heavy chassis, with a pressure rating of 150 to 250 BAR and a water flow of 30 to 130 liters per minute.
- Combination water jetting and sludge suction trucks with and without water recycling features for sewer network cleaning and maintenance services.
- Self – priming suction pumps ranging from 2 to 12 inches, designed and assembled by Test Sanat Co. for suction of sewage water and sludge.
- Mobile, self – priming sludge pumps in the 2 to 12 inch size range, specially designed for suction of thick sludge, and heavy deposits of mud and sand, capable of operating form a depth of 9.1 meters, handling solid materials up to the size of 120mm and running in dry mode up to a period of 2 hours.
- Submerged sludge dredging pumps ranging in size from 2 to 6 inches.
- CCTV video inspection camera systems for application in networks ranging from 135 mm to 2,000 mm.
- Suction – excavator trucks with the capacity of handling up to 42,000 m3 of heavy sludge and solid material down to a depth of 25 meters and capable of working at a horizontal distance of 120 meters.
- Cutting and lateral repair robots.
- CIPP Rehabilitation systems for water and waste water networks for application in pipe diameters from 50 to 1,000 mm.
- A wide range of nozzles and hp hoses.
- Filter press units for separation of solid material from liquid carriers for application in sewer refineries.