Catering to the requirements of the widely developed, Iranian oil, gas and petrochemicals industry substantially contributes to our growth aspirations, an overriding objective which our corporate strategy bolsters as the keyword to our survival.
A specialized line of machinery and equipment, listed hereunder, and frequently called for through trade inquiries and tender invitations by the above industries are routinely included in the product lines of several prominent European suppliers we represent in Iran who are universally known for their meticulous attention to customer service and customer satisfaction. A comprehensive product list for application in the oil, gas and the petrochemicals industry follows hereunder:
A complete range of configurations and sizes for various industrial applications, including:
- Butterfly Valves, high-performance lug type and resilient seated versions
- Bellow globe and bellow gate valves
- Strainer valves
- Steam trap ball valves
- Safety valves
- Needle valves
Material: Valve body made of forged or cast carbon steel, stainless steel, and cast or forged alloys, valve trim made of stainless steel, Satellite, Monel, Bronze, and Aluminum Bronze.The above mentioned valves are offered in a complete range of sizes from ½ inch to 52 inches.
Flanges, tubes, siphons, elbows and gaskets are available in various categories of sizes and materials.
Seamless and welded pipes made of carbon steel, stainless steel and special alloys in a complete range of sizes from 1 inch through 24 inches.
Hydraulic and Industrial Piping – Gear and Tools:
- Hydraulic torque wrenches, and a complete range of hydraulic tools including heavy duty adapters, stud drivers, extension bars and accessories.
- Hex. Allen key adapters, and impact sockets.
- Non-sparking tools for heat exchangers, condensers and boilers, and internal tube cutters.
- Continuous tube pulling systems, tube installation and removal accessories.
- Conventional and bypass pipe plugs covering an application range of 70 mm, 1800 mm, constructed to withstand a max. pressure of 2.5 BAR.
- Pipe plugs for employment in gas refineries and pipelines with an application range of 70 mm to 1800 mm and specially designed to withstand a max. back pressure of 100 BAR.
- Self – priming suction pumps, specially designed and manufactured by SELWOOD of ENGLAND to accommodate a throughput of sludge and waste material containing a mixture of solid fragments as large as 120 mm3 up from a depth of 9.1m, capable of cleaning away heavy deposits settling down at the bottom of storage tanks at refineries, petrochemical plants, etc.
- SELWOOD’s range of “Seldredge” submersible, hydraulic pumps with the primary function of dredging away sediments from storage tanks, refinery ponds, and drilling rigs.
- Submersible dewatering pumps
- Versatile water jetting units to wash storage tanks, shop floors and for a wide range of other cleaning applications.
- Sealing air bags for application in repair and maintenance services of pipeline networks or storage tanks in emergencies and wherever a reliable temporary solution is required before a major repair or overhaul.
- Lifting Air Bags: A convenient solution both in emergencies and in repair and maintenance applications to help shoring up heavy loads such as aircraft and heavy vehicles under emergency circumstances and bulky structures and vessels requiring substantial costs and considerable time to handle using conventional methods. Interested parties many ask for detailed product literature.